We are currently hiring for:
Duties of the Engineering Manager include, but not limited to:
• Manage and lead a team of engineers/designers/ drafters
• Develop fabrication and installation drawings for custom designed equipment according to Tuttle Inc design standards.
• Responsible for design review/approval, addressing safety issues, completing design calculations, equipment specification/procurement, troubleshooting during the design, fabrication, and installation processes, meeting all customer equipment standards and implementing equipment to customer and OSHA safety standards.
Typical projects include:
• Custom automation/production/packaging/assembly equipment, conveyor fabrication and installations, turn-key processing and packaging lines, structural fabrications and installations, and piping systems for pharmaceutical, medical device, food, pet food, and the general industry.
• BS Mechanical Engineering Degree – Equivalent experience will be considered
• At least 5 years experience in Mechanical Design
• Highly experienced in AutoCAD & Solid Edge Modeling
The qualified candidate should be ready and willing to take on many vast projects at once. We are looking for the right individual that can lead a team while meeting our current Design Engineering needs as well as expanding our capabilities.
Will be responsible for the fabrication, assembly and/or installation of components, equipment, systems and processes. Prefer an AA/AS in a technical field or 3-5 yrs of mechanical fabrication/installation experience.
Position does require travel. MUST be self-motivated with a positive attitude.
Must have mechanical/general maintenance work experience, able to operate hand/power tools, and lift 75 lbs. Position does require travel. MUST be self- motivated with a positive attitude.
Please contact us to learn more about our Employment Opportunities. Interested in joining the team? Fill in the online application form below or download a fillable or printable version to be e-mailed or delivered to us or EMAIL resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org